Wednesday 22 August 2012

WOYWW168

Hiya all long time no see..!!!
So time for a catch up in the world of desk hopping.

As you can see my desk is looking rather full!!
I am currently at home recovering from a hysterectomy last week and
have bought myself a few things to keep me busy.
Lets see we have the fantastice new Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection.
This is a really lovely girlie collection suitable for all little princess's.
I also have the new Basic Grey Clippings collection for company , a more universal journalling type kit.
You can spy a recent delivery of pics from photobox who offer fantastic service and quality prints at 
a great price..
Finally a little light reading with the latest Scrap 365 mag and Im all set.
I have been being quite creative whilst Im at home and here are
 a few layouts Ive done this week so far..




Well my little blogging friends enjoy your trip around to the many wonderful craft spaces 
on Julias blog and thanks for stopping by.
I should be able to show my face a little more as I am off work till late october so 
keep smiling and craftin !!
xxxxxx

7 comments:

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

6 children and cats and full time work, good grief woman one 4 year old nearly kills me..........
I did mock up my pattern by hand before delving in with sewing machine and hedgehogs, only took an afternoon and morning to do in the end, plus very patient son........ Hope the healing is swift and you get lots of nice things done :)

Belinda said...

Oh I hope you are recovering nicely. What better a presription than scrap supplies while you heal. I do believe you are onto something!!
The layouts you have created so far are beautiful.

Have a great day and have fun crafting.

I am a very bad girl today, I didn't post a link to my site because I didn't have much to show so no worries if you visit my site.

Redanne said...

Welcome back and hope you are feeling much better this week. How lovely to have some time for crafting too........Happy WOYWW, Anne x #32

fairyrocks said...

Hope you are feeling up to your entire self soon. That operation is sure to improve your overall health once your heal. Its great that you can take this time to craft at your leisure.
Keep smiling and creating thanks for popping by

Tertia said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better already. You have been very creative, I like all the LO's, but the first one is my favourite.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #52

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope that rest nd time scrapping will do the recovery part, and that the long term results of your procedure are everything you hope for. Can't say I'm too happy that youve pointed up a mother BG set that I haven't yet seen!!!

Neet said...

Glad you are finding crafting a help whilst recuperating - don't tire yourself too much though.
Lovely LO's and you are looking good on that photo (pre op I am assuming).
Hugs, Neet xx and thanks for sharing with #58