Friday 16 September 2011

Tinkerbell Jigsaw Book


This is a little jigsaw altered book I made last night using
The Tinkerbell Disney collection papers.


The pictures are all various ornaments which I have in my craft room which have been bought either by myself or as lovely gifts.


The images are so pretty and the coulours work well together.

I found some random ornaments to add to the collections of ribbons just for a little added interest.


Im really happy with how the whole thing turned out as Ive had this jigsaw album for ages and didnt really know what to do with it..


Dont know why I am so fasinated by Tinnkerbell but I guess ever since a little girl I always identified with her,maybe my cheeky mischievious side.


She is a total princess with attitude.


Well I hope you enjoy the final result as much as I do...


Just a final crafty question, whats the best thing to adhere the papers to the chipboard?
Seems that and the sanding was the most difficult part..
Anyway thanks for looking.

Love Tink.xx

No comments: