Thursday 15 September 2011

My darling Ruby...



I came across this picture earlier today and it made me remember those precious days when my darling Ruby Mae was a newborn. Its difficult to believe that shortly following these pictures I would fall into a deep despair and suffer post natal depression..
It was an incedibly difficult time and big portions of her early life are missing for me..
Thankfully now she is a beautiful funny cheeky five year old and I am incredibly grateful to have six beautiful children , a wonderful family.



I love you darling x

1 comment:

Lisa-Jane said...

I can SO identify with this. I had PND with my first from the moment he was born and much of his first year is a blur. It is one of the many reasons why I scrapbook so that I almost recreate the positives of that time. Its heartbreaking because you never get that time back but this is the next best thing. Big hugs to you xx