Thursday 22 September 2011

Grief

Here is the layout I made last might using the image I found on
google images yesterday.
(sorry to not be able to honour the creator as I couldn't find it.)
I guess this represents my mood at this moment in time.
I lost my father sadly 18 months ago and am still finding it very difficult to carry on my life without him. Its in times of change when I feel I need him most.I am currently off work following a fall and am having an epidural procedure carried out on my spine tomorrow. These are the days when I would turn to him for comfort.
I recently saw a medium who told me my father and my angel are with me constantly and I guess I should feel comfort from this.
Always in my thought dad, missing you terribly.

I used PDQ Regal Bissous Bzoo papers
Paper mania random gem stones
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and lace
Thickers letters
Butterfly stamp Tim Holtz
Queen and Co Felt Fusion black felt swirls
Poem by Black Star.



This is a close up of the Felt Fusion swirl by Queen and Co, accented with some
flowers from Wild orchid crafts.

Some of the beautiful Papermania random gems.


A very heartfelt poem by Blackstar.
Take Care
xx

1 comment:

Lisa-Jane said...

This is so beautiful! I'm so sorry you are still feeling the loss so greatly. It sneaks up on you sometimes doesn't it :-( xx