Saturday 5 December 2009

Nothing but Black Clouds

It seems there are nothing but black clouds looming..... Thursday my world began to shatter, the meeting with dads consultant was earth shattering as it seems dad is coming to the end of his road....as I sat with tears streaming down my face I could never imagine the pain and realisation that they were talking about my daddy.....still as I sit here now it feels sureal and distant when I know how heartbreakingly real it is.
Sadly tomorrow I must take my eldest son to say his goodbyes and know that each day we lose another small part of my father , my hero..... trying deperately to remember all the wonderful thinks and drink in every image now so as not to forget him.
Please god give me the strenght I need now to see myself and my family through this tragic time and spare dads suffering ............

Almighty and merciful God, You bestow on mankind both the remedies of health and the gifts of everlasting life. Look graciously on Your servant suffering from bodily infirmity and strengthen the soul which You have made. At the hour of his death, may he deserve to be offered without stain of sin to You his Creator by the hands of the holy angels. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely comment and the advice about the Cricut. Such devastating news about your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...I can only imagine what a difficult time this is for you x