Friday 20 November 2009

Poorly Puss


Today my heart is aching as my newest feline addition is poorly sick. After several visits this week to the vet she has an upper respiritory tract infection.Her weezy chest and sad little cough is so horrid to hear and at only 19weeks a lot for our precious baby to contend with.
It seems I have a new shadow as all she wants to do is cuddle and sleep which is perfectly fine by me.
Earlier in the week we had a lovely santa photo shootand I think everyone will admit how super cute she looks.
As we speak I have a blue furry baby lay full stretch across my desk assisting kindly with this post by flicking the mouse along the top.......with a gentle purring voice expressing her contentness.
Get well very soon angel....we all love you. xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this has brought a tear to my eye.. what a perfectly beautiful cat, sending her best wishes for a fast recovery.

SarahLP xxx